Terms and Conditions
The term ‘[Sell My Bow]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner/ Partners of the website [registered address available on request]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Sell My Bow is an online listing service that facilitates the sale and purchase only – it is not a retail store.
All transactions through Sell My Bow are strictly confidential between the buyer and seller, as are the terms of the sale. Sell My Bow assumes no liability for any transaction that takes place between the buyer and the seller. Any disputes in connection with the sale of items remain solely between the buyer and seller, although if you require our assistance in mediation please contact us.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Users of this website will not post false, misleading or defamatory content, post content or items in an inappropriate category, post items that are not archery related or post brand new items unless they were bought for their own use. Registered shop sellers are permitted to list new items classed as end of line stock clearance or seconds only.
- All listings must follow the rules of the Sell My Bow marketplace as stated in the Rules section of this site. Any listing that contravenes these rules will be subject to removal from the marketplace and members who repeat this behaviour will have their membership deactivated. If your listing is removed any refund will be at our sole discretion.
- Users of this website will not fail to deliver payment for items purchased once committed to a sale.
- Sellers registered on this website will not fail to deliver items purchased by users of this website once a sale has been completed. Should the seller fail to deliver the items, we will advise the user to raise a dispute through their payment service. We will deactivate any seller's account who fails to deliver items once a sale has been completed and will not refund their seller's fee.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. The photographs used to display items should be your own photographs or you should have full and unrestricted permission to use them, including for the purposes of the promotion of your items through means other than this website. We may use our members item images and details on our social media channels and for promotional purposes (promoting our site and its services and users' items, giving them additional exposure and opportunity to sell). By registering as a seller and listing your items, you are giving Sell My Bow the authority to share these details on our social media channels and email communications.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We reserve the right to remove any listing from the marketplace without reason or prior warning, a refund may be given at our sole discretion.
This agreement between the seller and Sell My Bow to list the sellers item(s) does not constitute any recommendation concerning the item(s) or report on or give an opinion on the condition of the item(s) or comment on the provenance of the item(s) or have any knowledge about the legal right of the seller to sell the item(s) or legal right of ownership of the item(s) by the seller, nor has Sell My Bow conducted any inspection of any item(s) to assess their "fit for purpose" condition status/functionality, nor does Sell My Bow accept any liability for the condition, provenance of the item(s) or whether the item(s) purchased by the buyer is/are suitable for their purposes, nor does Sell My Bow accept any responsibility/liability for the sale pricing of item(s) listed and will not enter into any debate about correct pricing or act as a mediator between sellers and buyers in any matters, nor be held liable for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in descriptions of items, nor will Sell My Bow give any guarantees or warranties expressed or implied of any successful outcomes from using the site, including, but not limited to successful sales of items, length of time to sales, if any, and shall not be held liable for failure of items to sell, whatever the cause and the sellers and buyers indemnify Sell My Bow against any claims, disputes occurring (or that might occur at any future date) and shall not hold the site liable for the outcome of any claims or disputes, whatever the cause, or for any loss or damages including any legal fees but not limited to breach of contract, tort, negligence, personal injury, criminal intent or any other action.
Sell My Bow will treat personal information as private and confidential, except where disclosure is made by request and with consent. Right of access under the Data Protection Act 1998 will be given by the site. Sell My Bow will not knowingly pass on or sell your information to any other third parties.
No part of this site Sell My Bow may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means,including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods.
E & OE